23 February 2011

back again

Well ya.. it's been a long time since my last post on this blog.. over a year ago :)
got so many things to do people :). My job, my shity life.. hehe.
So.. here it is my recent story.. I'd like to write it a lil bit satire actually but sadly i can't :( (pity me, huh?)

My work.. still working on it. As a Marketing, tenant relations and a business centre. Lotta things to do here... tasks, problems, people all related each other. But as long as i can handle it very well.. All is well fellas *biggrin*


That was my look couples month ago. The different is i look prettier than on those photo.. haha.. kidding. i look chubbier now, after hospitalized a month ago in RS. Premier caused by typhus.
And. it'll remind me.. that end of this week gotta go to the laboratory for checking my health up. hopefully all is fine :)

My shity life... hmm.. you'll know it when you read my Timeline on twitter :)). mostly is "the galau" ones :D. If you asked me about someone that mostly i wrote all the story on this blog long long time ago? yeah, we still workin' on it :) period. I don't wont to tell you more. it's our little secret you know :D

Time is up. Back to work! just can't hardly wait about tonight. Gonna meet my college friends. i miss them all :))

bye, then.

No comments:

Post a Comment