22 June 2009

||OUR SMALL PRIVATE ROOM||

my life is change...
it's been years walking alone along the path
solitude and emptiness
haunted me in everywhere i go
a gentleman came up to me that night
in the end of December.
a long-black-cozy-couch with a cup of cappucino within the capitalist system
what a nice opening scene!
its-almost-four-years-if-am-not-mistaken
no speech..no sound..no talk..just puzzle of words
kinda hectic in my mind, my brain, my blood
when a glance of sight help me memorizing the old memories
try to find picture of you completely and perfectly in my head.
i think am in love since that day ^^
thy smile...
always make me drunk everytime i see u.
thy face...
always make me high everytime i meet u.
i love thee.
no more tears...and anger
only magic, joy and happiness
for us.

for the one that i called abun!

Juni23rd2009
10.05 am
6th Fl of SA's Building.

5 comments:

  1. abun? what an odd nickname hehe
    I'm happy to you yik, remember you still owe me :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont worry be happy...
    saiaa ingat, tunggu tanggal mainnya.
    huehehe...
    tunggu duitnya terkumpul :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope he knows...

    2 abun: if u dare to make her cry out loud just like yesterday, carok rek...wakakakaka

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) :)

    sooooooooooooo glad to know that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. tinggal makan2 ne reeekkkkkkkkk

    (ni aku kasi komen juga kan.... karena aku ini baek hati... percayalah.... percayalah....)

    ReplyDelete